District Work Week Schedule: March 29 - April 4
U.S. Representative Mark Walker (NC-6) announced his public schedule for the week of March 29th that will include the last two stops of his NC-06 Listening Tour â€“ Guilford and Caswell County. With his listening tour, Walker will have visited all 10 counties in North Carolinaâ€™s Sixth District within his first 90 days in Congress to help him better learn the concerns of each community and discuss with residents how Congress can address the challenges they are facing.
Tuesday, March 31
- 9:00am Visiting local Charter School, Greensboro, NC
- 4:00pm 2015 Congressional Art Competition Reception, Greensboro, NC
- 5:00pm Meeting with Guilford County Elected Officials, Greensboro, NC
- 7:00pm NC-06 Listening Tour: Guilford County, Commissionersâ€™ Meeting Room, Old County Courthouse, 301 W. Market St., Greensboro, NC Open to the press and the public.
Wednesday, April 1
- 10:00am-12:00pm Roundtable on Human Trafficking hosted by Congressman Mark Walker (NC-06) and the NC Council for Women, Greensboro, NC Invite Only
Thursday, April 2
- 10:00am Tour and learn about the programs offered at Gunn Memorial Library, Yanceyville, NC
- 11:00am Visit with seniors at Caswell County Senior Center, Yanceyville, NC
- 12:00pm Lunch with business leaders of Caswell County,Yanceyville, NC
- 1:30pm Meeting and Tour Caswell County Sheriff's Office, Yanceyville, NC
- 4:00pm Tour Historic Courthouse, Yanceyville, NC
- 5:00pm Dinner with Caswell County Elected Officials, Yanceyville, NC
- 7:00pm NC-06 Listening Tour: Caswell County, Historic Courthouse, 144 Court Square, Yanceyville NC, Open to the press and the public.
Friday, April 3 â€“ Good Friday