District Work Week Schedule: March 8-14
U.S. Representative Mark Walker (NC-6) announced his public schedule for the week of March 9th that will include three additional stops of his NC-06 Listening Tour â€“Surry, Stokes and Alamance County. During his listening tour, Walker will be visiting all 10 counties in North Carolinaâ€™s Sixth District and will discuss with residents how Congress can address the challenges facing their communities.
Monday, March 9
- 9:00am Tour and Meeting with Hanesbrands Inc. 645 West Pine Street, Mount Airy, NC
- 1:30pm Meeting with Surry County Economic Development Partnership 1218 State Street, Mount Airy, NC
- 4:00pm Meeting with Surry Community College President, Dr. David Shockley and Board of Trustees 630 S. Main St Dobson, NC
- 5:00pm Dinner with Surry County Elected Officials, Dobson, NC
- 7:00pm NC-06 Listening Tour: Surry County, Surry County Courthouse 201 E. Kapp St. Dobson, NC Open to the press and the public.
Tuesday, March 10
- 10:00am Meeting with Mayor Lynn Lewis and Elected Officials at Walnut Cove Town Hall, 208 W. 3rd St, Walnut Cove, NC
- 10:30am Meeting with Students and Faculty at Stokes County Early College High School,1165 Dodgetown Road, Walnut Cove, NC
- 2:30pm Meeting with Veterans at American Legion King Post 290, 436 S. Main St, King, NC
- 3:30pm Business Roundtable with King Chamber of Commerce Members, 124 S. Main St, King, NC
- 5:00pm Dinner with Stokes County Elected Officials, King, NC
- 7:00pm NC-06 Listening Tour: Stokes County,City Hall, 225 S. Main St, King, NC Open to the press and the public.
Wednesday, March 11
- 9:30-11:30am Pre-Scheduled Constituent Appointments- Guilford, Stokes, Surry and Rockingham County, Greensboro Office 201 W. Market Street, Suite 312 Greensboro, NC*
Thursday, March 12
- 9:30am Pre-Scheduled Constituent Appointments- Alamance, Caswell, Durham, Granville, Orange, and Person County, Graham Office 219 B West Elm Street Graham, NC*
- 1:30pm Tour and Meeting with Mebane Fire Station No. 3, 1469 Mebane Oaks Road, Mebane, NC
- 3:00pm Reception and Roundtable with Alamance County Elected Officials, Graham, NC
- 7:00pm NC-06 Listening Tour: Alamance County, Historic Courthouse, 1 Court Square, Graham, NC Open to the press and the public.
Friday, March 13
- 10:00am Tour and Meeting with Phillips Collection 916 Finch Ave, High Point, NC
- 12:00pm Business Roundtable Luncheon with High Point Chamber of Commerce Members, 1634 N. Main St, High Point, NC
- 1:30pm Meeting with High Point City Officials, 211 South Hamilton St, High Point, NC
* All constituent appointments have been reserved. To request a meeting with Congressman Walker for a future date, please visit walker.house.gov/contact/request-appearance